Cosy rooms in Lech am Arlberg
Rooms & suites
Here at the Hotel Schranz we strive to offer our guests a home from home in the beautiful Austrian Alps. Our rooms, suites and apartments are designed in a modern alpine style and have been decorated with great attention to detail. The large windows and glass fronts offer fabulous views of the surrounding mountains – the perfect motivation to get you out of bed in the morning and ready to start the day. We look forward to welcoming you to Lech am Arlberg.
Family Room 52
Double Room 36
Single Room 19
Double Rooms 28-35
Double Room 25
Start the day the right way at our breakfast buffet.
Breakfast at the Hotel Schranz includes:
- fresh bread from the local bakery
- savoury spreads and sweet jams
- selection of cold meats and cheeses
- freshly made Bircher muesli, local yoghurts, fresh fruit salad
- range of different mueslis, dried fruits and seeds
- egg dishes prepared to order in the kitchen
- fruit juices and local spring water
- freshly squeezed orange juice
- tea and coffee served at your table
Guests who book accommodation without breakfast (e.g. in an apartment) are welcome to have breakfast at the hotel on specific days they wish to, subject to availability.
In the afternoon we serve coffee and homemade cakes at the hotel. Settle down in front of the fire in winter as you enjoy fresh Italian coffee with a slice of cake.
Six evenings a week our head chef and his team prepare a sumptuous five-course dinner served between 18:30 and 20:00 Uhr in our cosy wood-panelled dining room.
In-house sommelier Christoph, who has a diploma in wine and wine-tasting, will be happy to recommend the right wine to go with your meal. Our cellar contains fine wines from Austria, Italy and France.
Guests who book accommodation without half-board are welcome to dine with us at the hotel on specific days they wish to, subject to availability. Please let us know at least a week in advance on which days you would like to eat at the hotel.
Our spa includes the following highlights:
- Bath bag containing bathrobe and slippers for you to use during your stay
- Indoor pool (32°C) with underwater massage jets and counterflow technology
- Sauna area with Finnish sauna, gentle organic sauna, infrared cabin and steam room
- Chillout room & sunny terrace
Guests staying with us are welcome to hire one of our modern electric mountain bikes with full suspension from Austrian bike brand KTM. Bikes can be hired for a full day or half a day (from midday).
The Hotel Schranz is located right next to the ski slopes:
- Direct access to the Schlegelkopfpiste and the Hinterwieslift
- Ski passes can be purchased from reception
- Locked ski storage room with boot-dryer
- Information at reception on equipment hire and the ski resort
Guests are welcome to park their car in our underground garage. One parking space is included in the price of your room. If you need more spaces these are available for €25 per day. Owners of electric cars are welcome to recharge their vehicles using the charging station in our underground garage.
Accommodation in Lech am Arlberg
Booking directly via our website guarantees that you get the best price and your booking is 100% secure. Please feel free to let us know when booking if you have any special requests for your stay.
- Free cancellation up to 3 months before arrival
- Cancellations up to 30 days before arrival – 40% cancellation fee
- Cancellations 30 to 7 days before arrival – 70% cancellation fee
- Cancellations less than a week before arrival – 90% cancellation fee
- Cancellation on day of arrival or early depature – 100% cancellation fee
The cancellation fee will not be charged if we are able to find another guest to take your room(s) on the days for which you had booked..
Bookings are subject to the General Terms and Conditions of the Hotel Industry from 2006 (AGBH 2006)
We recommend that guests book cancellation insurance to give them peace of mind just in case they do have to cancel at the last moment or leave our hotel before the scheduled day of departure. The insurance company "Europäische Reiseversicherung" offers a package called "Hotelstorno Plus" which includes cover in case you fall ill or have to quarantine. For full details on the policy and what is included please click here.